Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Illidan (US)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let me Introduce myself =)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ezraa

Ezraa

Let me Introduce myself =) Empty
PostSubject: Let me Introduce myself =)   Let me Introduce myself =) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:00 pm

Just figured I would introduce myself =)

My name is Chasen, but most everyone I know just call me Dax. Besides my love for WoW I play in a band with some old friends.( I'll try to set up a myspace or something so you guys can hear) I play all instruments ,but for the band I just sing / write /compose/play guitar. I'm in the United States Marine Core working as a civil engineer. I have a degree from Duke University for Nuclear Medicine. So I guess you could say I also like learning and experiencing new things. I'm married to my wonderful wife Dayla and expecting a kid soon =) ( Can't get her to play WoW which is a good thing I guess she won't take my goldz already bad enough IRL ) I've played WoW since beta. Have 8 chars 70+ (real hassle come expansions) and have played most of that time off and on. Anyways that's just a little info on the amazingly awesome unstoppable OP deathknight Ezraa.
Back to top Go down

Let me Introduce myself =)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General-
Jump to: